Sunday, October 04, 2009

Pregnancy

I wanted to wait to write on here till I announced my pregnancy to everyone in my personal life. Now I believe that is done, on with the blog. All I have been thinking of is the life that is to come next year. I am in my first trimester of pregnancy, almost to the second. I announced to everyone because I just started to show. Face it, once you start showing it is kinda hard to hide.

So here it is I've been suffering from morning sickness and other unpleasant pregnancy symptoms for the past few weeks. All is forgiven when I see the little one on ultrasound. I have the pictures up in my house and I know I'll have another in another few weeks. I think I'll be able to tell the sex by then.

This is the furthest I've ever gone into a pregnancy with no problems and this was done completely naturally! After doctors told me that was not possible. It is true, if you have PCOS, before going the meds route do try weight loss. I had lost 35 pounds and it happened! I have little risk for multiples and less risk for diabetes as well because I just tried to loose some pounds first.

Well, I am back. It is hard to do regular posts when pregnancy is the only thing on the brain. It is a wonderful thing.

No comments: