Thursday, May 14, 2009

Much on my Mind

I have so much stuff on my mind right now I don't think I can write a consistent post. So here are the things I am thinking on now. Just to update. I want to keep this going:

1. My PCOS was confirmed once again and I had artificial insemination given to me as the first suggestion. I haven't said anything to the doctor yet, but I can't do it. The main reason is I don't feel it is perfectly moral. It is having a third person in the middle of procreation, a middle man. Another thing is that I'm not sure I perfectly trust the middle man. What if they mix up the sperm. I can't 'FIX' that, once I was pregnant, I was pregnant. I don't think I could keep the baby then. For me, that would be torture. So, for those reasons, I am going to see if there are just simpler options, like drugs. I'm okay with more hormones. I am already loosing weight. I lost 15 pounds so far and probably about another 25 pounds need to be lost before I can ovulate again... I'm estimating.

2. I'm taking the LSAT in few weeks... I actually don't remember the exact day. It is the June testing. I want to get into a good school, but have had NO TIME to study. I probably should do that now. I am running a small business and trying to just keep things going to be profitable. I can't even believe the amount of work I've done in the past month. My company feels like an actual separate entity. I am desperate to grow it! So those two things are in conflict with each other. I may just have to give this one a shot with the possibility of retaking it. What else can I really do?

3. The country is going turn back one day and say "What did we do?" or "What did we let happen?". I have to say it will be difficult to have sympathy for everyone hurt at the time, but I will be right there along with everyone else. Our culture is quickly disappearing. Miami is gone to a population that doesn't speak Spanish and from what I've heard the same is happening to Los Angeles. We have people in charge of the country that are passing laws in haste and out of the public view. What is being past so far they have to foot the bill to someone. I don't think majority of the public realize that they are the ones who will get it. If you think the rich will get it you have something missing in the equation. One thing that I notice that the wealthy have more of that the regular middle class to poor have, and that is flexibility. When you don't have extensive funds you can't really pick up and go somewhere. They also can pay others to get them out of situations where they have to give away half their money. The regular middle class will always pay the most. Trying to over tax the rich just causes there to be less rich to tax. Plus, why tax the businesses more when you want them to create more jobs? That makes no sense!

4. Do you really buy this global warming crap... really?

Okay that's it for me for now. Till next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do have a lot going on, El. My blessings and prayers that all works out for the greatest possible good.