Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Thoughts on life

I was walking through Target today in the middle in the afternoon. The crowd that was around me stood out a little more in my mind than in the past. There was a small crowd of women there. Most of these women were there with small children and there were a few older ones with a bunch of coupons. A couple of things went through my mind when I was checking out today. One, this is the most incredibly annoying group to wait through a line with. Two, I strangely enough seem to fit in with this group. I have no children and I do not have fifty coupons with me, but I was not out of place. Would you call me house wife? Well, I'm not married. I am a home owner for the first time in my life with my fiance though, and I also do everything at home. I spend most of my time working on the house and or doing things at the house. So call me what you will. It was just a strange realization today in the check out line. If you don't understand what I mean, just browse the first few months through April of my blog. The blog has changed with the rest of my life. I know the change has been for the better. I'll write again later:)

No comments: