Saturday, June 23, 2007

I need to move further north...

The South Florida summer has definitly set in. Humid and hot, but much better than Texas. I understand why people still escape this place during the summer. It's not just the threat of hurricanes. Right now I wish I was further north. I don't really care where, just as long as it is colder than here.

Most South Floridians are out at the beach baking out in the sun. I'm not going out there again till I get a big umbrella. My skin won't take it otherwise. That is what I think I am doing tomorrow. But so far going to the movie was a relief yesterday. We went to see Evan Almighty. Great movie! Very funny! I was really suprised to see bad reviews of it. I would say you definitly should ignore the reviews and go and see it.

Now I think we are about to go see another movie. Till later!

No comments: