Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Can you figure this out?

Okay, I have to catch up on my reading today. No real time for a regular post. I was just remembering something that a friend gave me a while back to figure out. I love these things! Anyway, can you guess what the next line will be in these set of numbers?

1
11
21
1211
111221

Well, try it if you want. I've got to get back to reading. I have a list of five books that I need to have finished within the next few days... yeah right! Well, I can always try. I have a feeling though my prof is going to just be annoyed with me. Que sera, sera...

1 comment:

el said...

If anyone cares:
1
1-1
2-1
1-2 1-1
1-1 1-2 2-1
3-1 2-2 1-1

Get it? basically the next line is:
312211 because in the line above there are three ones, two twos, and two ones. Anyway, I guess I am alone on being amused by this.