As I try to wake myself up before I finish this paper I've been working on I thought I'd do another meme. I saw it on Anastasia's blog. A regular post will come when I have time for it. Till then, irregular posts... I guess.
TEN random things you might not know about me.
1. I've had the flu for the past week.
2. I probubly am too opinionated when it comes to Christmas decorations.
3. I own jeans size 9-18.
4. I have an SWT sticker on my car.
5. My favorite sports are skiing and swimming.
6. I can't whistle.
7. I've been certified as a life guard two times, but have never actually been one.
8. I had seizures when I was born.
9. I've played the clarinet and the saxaphone.
10. I was a blonde until middle school.
NINE places I've visited
1. Miami, Florida (Art's family)
2. Fayetteville, Arkansas (my family)
3. Durant, Oklahoma (still my family)
4. Santa Fe, New Mexico (vacation spot for people from Amarillo)
5. Chorpus Christi, Texas (vacation for people from San Antonio)
6. Pheonix, Arizona (Spring training for Cubs and Giants years ago)
7. Fairfax, Virginia (random trip with friend that moved back home)
8. Durango, Colorado (favorite ski destination)
9. Seattle, Washington (I was there a year ago, its nice for Christmas... traffic's a bitch)
EIGHT ways to win my heart
1. According to Art, buy me food
2. Discussion on religion
3. Help me organize my stuff (I'm a slob)
4. Red roses
5. Get along with my brother and parents (yes, in that order)
6. Icecream (I know that falls under food)
7. Call me
8. Compliment me
SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1. Marry (will happen soon enough)
2. Travel (I have no real destination)
3. Have my own family
4. Have a real job
5. Finish my Masters (at least)
6. Play my piano in my own house
7. Live outside of Texas (at least for a short period of time... its all I know)
SIX things I'm afraid of
1. Flying insects
2. Being in the middle of the ocean
3. Mirrors in the dark
4. I'm simply afraid of the dark.
5. Being alone
6. Driving in hard rain.
FIVE things I don't like
3. Cleaning up dog crap
4. Taking out the trash
FOUR ways to turn me off
1. Being a vegitarian (just don't get it)
2. Criticizing the Catholic church when you know nothing about it
3. Watching sports (At least I can't take it when I first meet someone)
THREE Things I do every day
1. serve a St. Bernard
2. talk to my mom (I think its every day)
3. read things online or around the house
TWO things that make me happy
2. art (ha, ha)
ONE thing on my mind right now
1. I hope my brother can make it here okay.