Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm looking for a car

You Should Drive a Jaguar XK 4.2

You don't care how you get there as long as you get there with class.
And having a little power doesn't hurt either!

My fiance drove my car and decided that I need a new car as soon as it is possible for us to get one. I have to admit mine is not the most comfortable car out there. It doesn't have cruise control or even power windows. In fact you really don't have any control over the volume in the car. When you slow down the volume goes down, and then when the music is really bad it decides you should listen to it at a volume that would bust your ear drums. I actually am okay with the car. As long as I have little travel time, I don't care much about what I drive. The air conditioning works and it doesn't have random acceleration like one of my brother's older cars had. But it isn't like I am going to refuse the offer of getting a new vehicle either. We went to look at cars and I have to admit something, GPS is the best. One of the first cars that I test drove had a GPS system that you could talk to. From there on out I compared every car to it. I would hear of all the benefits and then I would ask, "Yeah, but can you talk to it?" Well, I'm not sure what I'll get or when. I have a feeling it won't be a Jaguar. I am looking at a BMW, but I don't think we could get one that I could talk to. Damn that one car was a spoiler!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whatever car you get, make sure its fun to drive! After I totaled my 240-SX, I went to a 4-door sedan and was so bored that I began to hate driving.

Jack B. said...

I got the Saturn Sky. It doesn't look too shabby.