Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Needles

I spent the morning having blood drawn. Have you ever had glucose tolerance test? That is a nightmare for anyone who is scared of needles. They have to take blood three times in two hours. By the end both of my arms were sore. The technicians always tell me how I need to drink more water. I have been cursed with a phobia I think I picked up from an episode from the Twilight Zone and bad veins.



I just have resolved never to look at the needle rather if it is me or anyone else having blood drawn. Regardless, I can't help but feel faint by the time I get back in the car to go home.

Luckily there is not much more to endure of infertility testing. I have one more x-ray to go. God help me, I hope this helps to something. Now this is enough for me. I have had a headache and can't bear staring at this screen anymore.

No comments: