Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Blogging

For some reason, I do not know, I am watching a show of a crocodile laying eggs. Ugly creatures. I've felt compelled to write for the past month but my own perfection keeps me from doing so. I just assume there are things that people are OCD about. Me, I obsess so much about writing that I usually hardly produce anything. I have to have all facts straight and everything done perfectly. Frankly, I don't have the time for that. But so is life.

So why am I writing now? I don't know. To keep up for the couple of people who read this still. I feel I must publish something. So much of my life has been spilled out on this blog, though I have to admit, there isn't much here that represents me today. I posted my sin, my breakdowns, my faith and my love here; for better or for worse. Practically everyone I know who did blog doesn't anyone. It makes it a bit difficult coming back. See, everyone is on myspace, facebook, linkedin, and twitter... There are oh so many more. They have options for posting, but nothing that requires writing like this.

Here, you have to set down to actually do something. You have to have an idea. I hate writing just about news. Funny. But that is all that is really on my mind. Maybe it is because of listening to talk radio, they are entertaining. If you have the time I recommend it. I won't give specifics, though I have to admit the conservative ones are much more fun. No, that isn't why though. It is sincere concern, the focus of my past education and I have to admit it relates to my work at times. So I watch news, listen to the radio and read the news and work.

What I do enjoy is writing of my faith. It has grown through the years and it helps me greatly at all times now. The reason for the quotes. They are what I am thinking of at the time. I just don't know what else to write, or I just don't have time to write it.

Well, it is time for bed and I should put this down. See, a couple of minutes is all I have really. I will try to have another one of these again soon. Just to keep you going.

No comments: