Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My new links to art blogs!

A couple of art blogs to check out...



"Lipservice" by Erica Voges (acrylic)

I have her linked on my sidebar. Check out her site, Erica's Art. Her stuff is beautiful!

The next one...


"Icarus", collage w/ encaustic, beeswax, and feathers on fabric over wood, 7" x 17", 2005

This is from Lucky Devil. I especially like this one of his! Check his site out too. It should be on the sidebar soon:)

I believe that is all for me today. I am going on the drive to San Marcos...

Later:)

4 comments:

fatrobot said...

awesome paintings!

el said...

bushcheney08-
thanks! I'll check it out:)

fatrobot-
yeah, be sure to check out their other stuff!

Erica said...

Thank you for the link to my painting.

el said...

edgar-

Don't know how to answer that one. I haven't quit writing... I'll come up with something:)

Right now I'm watching stuff on the terrorist attacks in London... very sad.