Friday, August 05, 2005

I can't sleep

I am having problems sleeping. It sucks. Have you ever gone to sleep for a couple of hours and then can't go back to sleep for the rest of the night? I seem to be having that problem right now. I'll probably be tired again at about 6am or something. What sucks most was that I was happy earlier tonight because I was actually tired early. I thought, "Wow, maybe I'll sleep tonight and be able to be productive in the morning." Maybe not.

Well, I decided to do a bunch of quizes. I don't know, it amuses me for some reason. Not that I think they are true, I just like taking them. Then I see the html code for the quiz. For some reason then I feel bad if I don't put it up on my blog. Like its a way of justifying that I'm not waisting my time on these things.

Here you go. These are the ones I've gone through tonight so far...










Your Political Profile



Overall: 70% Conservative, 30% Liberal

Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal





Your Kissing Purity Score: 43% Pure

You're not one to kiss and tell...

But word is, you kiss pretty well.


How You Life Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.

You say whatever is on your mind. Other people's reactions don't phase you.

You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.

Some of your past dreams have disappointed you, but you don't let it get you down.



You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.



Now I'm going to attempt to sleep for the third time tonight. Maybe it will work.

No comments: