Wednesday, August 10, 2005

More pictures of Arthur...

... okay, not just of Arthur. I thought that would be funny though, as much as he loves pictures of himself. I was going around in buzznet (what I use to save my pictures in) and I was looking for pictures I haven't put up yet. Other than some trashy pictures of Jess at the bar, there were these left over.

First one is of Arthur and I...



Second of Arthur and 'Joe Brenham'(not really his name, but I don't remember who the hell he is and that's what my dad called him)...



Now for a picture of me with old Joe. I'm in my shirt I seem to always wear anytime I take pictures. I promise I don't wear that shirt that often. For some reason every time I do wear it there are pictures taken of me...



Arthur again...



Another one with me and Sebastian...



And this post cannot be complete without a random picture from a cemetary...




I love taking pictures of cemetaries. I know that one was taken at some small town around here. Not really important. Just thought it was interesting that someone would put a flag up like that on the grave stone. That's it for me today. My head has still had a dull pain all morning, and it seems to be getting worse.

No use in complaining. Till next time...

No comments: