Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fortune Teller

I had gone to a fortune teller when I was in Amarillo, twice. I was told that I will be living near the beach and will have a happy marriage. I will have four children. I remember the lady had me in tears the first time I was there. She told me to pray, that I had temporarily lost my way and to get out of that life quickly. I felt like she was reading my mind. She told me to close my eyes and to stick out my hand, but my eyes stayed open and she stared right into them.

The first time it was a creepy experience. She told me to keep everything to myself. Because I do not believe fully in the credibility of such people, I am posting on it. In fact the second time I went she gave quite faulty information. At the time I first went she said I have a question for her. I did have a question, but I was afraid to ask. My question was if the guy I was with was the one... The one for the great marriage, the four kids and the life on the beach. I did not ask though. I refused to. I was afraid of the answer because part of me knew that it was a no, but I wasn't ready to let go.

Well, regardless of what she said, I am married to a great guy and we live right near the beach. I don't know much about the others. She said I would meet one of my best friends in a position where I am sitting in front of a computer. She said that I would be a buisness woman that travels. I don't know what else. Doesn't sound too bad. It gives hope at least. She also gave such specific information I keep thinking, what the hell was she talking about. Maybe my entire life I think back to that lady every once and awhile and think of what she got right or wrong. I was thinking about it right now about the four kids with a life that she described. It sounds like a nice dream regardless of what is to come.

But I know to trust in God, but sometimes I wonder about the lives that God leads us on. Was he leading her? Was she a false profit? I don't know. It is just a memory that comes back to me every once and awhile.

Goodnight to any who read;)

No comments: