Monday, March 07, 2005

Slow day:)

Such a slow day... every day is a slow day in the computer lab. The guy I work with decided to go to the back of the lab and sleep. Yeah, being paid to sleep. Not that it bothers me... today is rather pleasant.

My mind has been focusing on what direction to go in my direct readings(I've just been reading general introductiry books to natural law theory). I am way too indecisive. But I need to have an idea of it by tomarrow. Well, I at least need to give him an idea of what I'm interested in. So what am I interested in? I think I need to read more. With every book I read there are more philosophers that I need to look up. I read more and more in this field, and the more I read the less I feel I know. Not that it bothers me, it makes things more interesting actually. It just really doesn't help with my indecisivness.

Well... honestly I was just bullshitting hoping that I could come up with something interesting to write about. I'm sure I'll come up with something later. But for now I need a break.

No comments: