Sunday, June 12, 2005

Save Katie



Okay, I'm not one to keep up with Hollywood couples... But I have to refer you to this site I came across thanks to Jay's blog( check out her blog, its funny!), freekatie.net.

I'm sure you've heard of the relationship between Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise... Yes, this is a site to raise money to free Katie Holmes from Tom Cruise:

McLaughlin Cameron Designs invites you to join the movement to liberate Katie, a young, gifted, actress held captive by forces we may never understand. Even one summer of captivity is too long for one so bright!


Check out the cool t-shirts:)



Now that is out of the way I can rest in peace.

Goodnight:)

1 comment:

Benjamin Solah said...

I hate Tom so much.

When he got squirted it was so funny because he made such a fuss about it - the big pansy.

Peace,