Saturday, April 23, 2005

Before I go out...

Short post.

I'm in San Antonio... big suprise. I'm about to get my tongue ring! I'm sooo nervous!!!I'll have to get a couple drinks in me before hand so I can calm down a little.

Lets see, what else... Ahh, this guy Arthur bought me roses this weekend. I don't remember the last time I've been given flowers! He's a sweetie:) I actually like him. I can't start dating him or anything though since he's getting deployed to Iraq tommarow for six months. Of coarse that happens to me. I have the damndest luck...

We are hanging out tonight at Pat O'Brians again. It'll be fun:) I don't have my camera this time, but we will try to bring a disposable one. So maybe there will be pictures.

I should go, need to meet up at the Flying Saucer.

Later

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That night sucked! I'm just glad I didn't see Allen that night. It would have been weird. Josh got me damned trashed though. I LOVE going to Pat Obrien's although it is only good on Saturdays. Anyhow, you are soooo lucky to have Arthurq. I can't believe he got you flowers. That was so sweet!

el said...

He is sweet. It sucked that was the last night he was here. What is really funny is that I know that he came by my blog and read this shit that I wrote about him! Unless someone else from a military base in Georgia happened to drop by.

Jessica said...

I know right? I'm glad Allen hasn't seen my site. I know he hasn't because I'm pretty sure it was me that came up as sanantonio. Not to mention I doubt he would give a shit about the crap I write.

el said...

Yeah, Allen probably won't go back now. I told Arthur I'm cool with him seeing my blog. He seemed to like it so far:) I talked to him again today! I sent him my address so that he can send me letters when he's away. Sweet!

Jessica said...

How cute! I wish I had a guy to have a long distance relationship with. That would be sooo cool.
I miss Arthurq too a.k.a The Godfather. He was so damn cool. I loved talking to him. It's not everyday that I like the dudes you talk to. Actually I usually do most of the time when I think about it...