Friday, April 08, 2005

Off to San Antonio, again...

I've been reading parts of Prima Secunda of the Summa(St. Thomas) since the early afternoon.

Now I'm off to San Antonio. I hate when I get the boats of excellent concentration when I want to go out with friends. Can't this happen during the week.

Now I will be sitting there listening to a badass band thinking about Aquinas' views on sin. Oh well, I guess that is why my friends want to call me Kabu/Stumps... I sit there at the bar while all others are socializing. Part of it is because of a hearing problem, the other part is from being lost in thought... or being too drunk.

Doesn't matter right now, don't want to be late:)

2 comments:

derekc said...

Yeah I get that way at clubs and bars too when I'm around my friends. School and intellectual thinking just isn't very appealling when your forced to do it. My professors at school say that a lot of architects early ideas come to them when they are just chilling at a bar or something. It is probably cause your mind is more relaxed.

el said...

Maybe I should just start doing homework at the bar. Hmm...