Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I act 33!?!

Going through quizes... because I'm being lazy as usual. So I am about to turn 23, and this is what this stupid quiz says:




You Are 33 Years Old



33





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.




I have been wondering why I seem to attract only older guys lately... doesn't matter.

That's it for now:)

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Dammit! I got that I was 16 at heart. I always get something shitty on these quizzes. Like Zack Morris and shit!

derekc said...

Surprisingly it said that I am 23 which I will be in 3 months

derekc said...

Hey I like the new picture of you for your profile

el said...

Jess- ha, ha! Of course I get that I'm older and you get that you're younger, 16 though! I think Zack fits best with you;)

Derek- Thanks!

Yakiniku said...

I'm 19! Not a bad age. I don't mind being that old.

el said...

I must have answered something wrong! Why the hell is everyone else getting younger ages?

el said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

Ellen, because you act all old lady styles. You know it's true! People still meet you and think you are all old and have kids and shit! Of course I only got a young age because I'm a stupid immature dumbass! But at last, I am happy as hell with my life most of the time. So, I try to stick to being immature. I got Angelina Jolie on some other quiz. I was like, great now I'm definately a fucking weirdo.

el said...

true, true...

I mean true about how i act, not that you're a fucking weirdo(just to clarify)

Jessica said...

UMMM hUUUh! (sacrastically)
You think I'm a fucking weirdo!