Monday, May 16, 2005

A little quiz to pass on

I got this one from Anastasia:
3 names you go by
1. Ellen
2. El
3. Elley


3 screen names you have had
1. El
2. Ln
3. Lasha

3 physical things you like about yourself
1. my eyes
2. my skin
3. my breasts

3 physical things you don't like about yourself
1. my arms
2. my neck
3. my hands

3 parts of your heritage
1. Austrian
2. Irish
3. Welsh

3 things you are wearing right now
1. t shirt
2. shorts
3. glasses

3 Favorite bands/Musical artists
1. Trent Reznor
2. Paul McCartney
3. Fiona Apple

3 favorite songs
1. Only Time
2. Moonlight Sonata
3. Soul to Squeeze

3 things you want in a relationship
1. respect
2. no lies
3. fun

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you
1. eyes that appeal to me (no specific color)
2. long hair
3. tall and thin

3 of your favorite hobbies
1. drawing
2. reading
3. photography

3 things you want to do really badly right now
1. Go home (I'm in Brenham)
2. Its kinda personal
3. Eat

3 things that scare you
1. drowning
2. mirrors
3. flying insects

3 of your everday essentials
1. caffeine
2. a computer
3. my cellphone

3 careers you have considered/are considering
1. teacher/prof
2. political cartoonist
3. news or magazine editor

3 places you want to go on vacation
1. Chicago
2. Paris
3. San Francisco

3 kids names you like
1. Jasmine
2. Sarah
3. Alex

3 things you wanna do before you die
1. travel (to as many places as possible, just as long as I can have a toilet and a way to shower I'm okay)
2. marry (yeah, being alone doesn't seem like a good idea)
3. publish (what, I don't know)

3 ways you are stereotypically a boy
1. I wear worn out shoes and go around in t-shirt and jeans
2. I like computer games and anime
3. The way I present myself (Always been a tomboy)

3 ways you are stereotypically a chick
1. I collect dolls and unicorns
2. I'm boy crazy
3. I like to shop with my girlfriends

3 celeb crushes
1. Johnny Depp
2. Trent Reznor
3. Christian Slater

3 people I would like to see take this quiz now
Anyone who would like to:)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Those were your everyday essentials? I'd say toothbrush & toothpaste. What about food and water? I'm sorry but those are far more important to me f-ing caffeine.

And at least you are more feminen than I am. (I can't even spell it) Although I look more like it I'd say I'm viewed as far worse by every person I know. Quote Eric & evey guy..."There aren't any chicks here dammit!" (When I'm standing right there)NOt to mention I know way too much about cars, motorcycles,mens magazines,picking up chicks,fixing just about anything,and Nascar. I guess being raised mostly by your dad has those benefits....which seem stupid as hell!

el said...

Yes, I thought those essentials would be assumed or I would have put them... They didn't ask for them in any order. Of course those are more important than caffeine:)

I have to admit that I am ignorant of all things that you can drive, but I think we are kind of equal on how feminin we are. Remember, I usually don't bother to wear makeup and am a complete idiot when it comes to brand names... But, what does it really matter?

nixonreed said...

Your test is to prove what? I like the test is it something to show about you. The last quiz I took said I was pregnant. I hate oral exams.

el said...

Nixonreed-
I like this one because it is something that people pass from blog to blog... It just entertains me and doesn't require much thought in putting it up.

Benjamin-
I'll have to check out your art. Thankyou:)